When you register to franscroeskunst.be you implicitly agree to the following terms. As a new member in the franscroeskunst.be community you agree to abide by our rules and guidelines as detailed in this document.
Although the administrators and moderators of franscroeskunst.be will attempt to keep all objectionable messages off this site, it is impossible for us to review all messages. All posts express the views of the author, and neither the owners of franscroeskunst.be, nor its collaborators will be held responsible for the content of any message.
By agreeing to these rules, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-oriented, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws.
Once you register to franscroeskunst.be you will be signed up to receive our weekly newsletter, you should be able to opt-out at any time if you want to stop receiving site updates via e-mail.
The administrators of franscroeskunst.be reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any discussion topic, post or account for any reason. Users may also opt to delete their user profile. This option is available from the account settings menu. Users will get a 7 day grace period to recover their accounts, after that time has passed their profile info will be removed from our database. Note that this won’t delete post data, replies or other content published by the user.
Last updated: May 11, 2017
With new users coming to franscroeskunst.be every month, we’ve devised a number of guidelines that will help new and regular members co-exist and communicate in the best manner.
User comments and our community constitute an integral part of franscroeskunst.be and as such we expect members to use their best judgment and common sense when posting.
The golden rule that will keep you in good standing within our community is respect.
- Terms of service must be respected in full.
- Criticize ideas, not people. We won’t stand, nor support personal flaming.
- Respect the privacy of others. Do not post others’ personal information without their express permission.
- Each member is entitled to have only one forum account and must provide a functional e-mail address (not made public unless you’ve agreed to).
- Moderators are entitled to make good use of their judgment in moderation. Furthermore, moderators are forum authorities and should be treated with respect. They are all voluntary helpers within the community.
- Use descriptive subject lines and research your post. Posting generic titles like: “I need help” or “I have a problem” may be deleted by moderators regardless of the content of the post.
- Make sure you are posting in the correct board.
- No SHOUTING allowed!!! That is, posting IN ALL CAPS or with excessive exclamation marks (!!!). It’s rude and annoying, and if you do it, your post will be removed.
- Use the search function. Before posting any new messages make sure the topic you are interested has not been discussed just recently, you can choose the search feature from the forum menu which will take you to previously posted information.
- Avoid double posting. Make good use of the ‘Edit’ function and do not “reply to yourself” in a same thread unless it’s completely necessary.
- Keep your posts clean: Excessive foul language is likely to get moderated or get you banned. Same applies for shouting (read above).
- Avatars – We allow small personalized images to go along your user profile and your posts, avatars fall under the same guidelines as printed text. Please no animated avatars.
- Signatures – You can include with your messages a small signature, quote or slogan, please try to keep your signature less than 2 lines long. Furthermore, the signature space is the place to sign off and not within each of your posts.
- English posts only – This is an English-only forum. For any other languages please look for a more appropriate site.
- No spam, no pornography, no ads.